Lined Ulster Coat
- Designed with the style of the dispatch riders' coat at it's heart, the Ulster has be fashioned from the iconic WWII coat. It offers authenticity, functionality and style
- Handmade in Norfolk
- Made with a Venilte cotton outer and lined with a 100% inner. Ventile is available in a selection of colours, with a wool lining to compliment
- The design is closely modelled on the classic WWII design; full lenght, with a large collar and throat flap, iconic tilted map pocket, two large front pockets with buttoned flaps, double layer of ventile across back shoulders, sabre-shaped full sleeve with leather details at cuff
- The cut gives the coat a relaxed shiloute
- Fabric samples can be requested and many variations can be made to personalise all our garments. The Ventile shade card can be seen if you click here, once you have selected any colours you would like to have a closer look at, you can request to receive samples free of charge
Sizes are as follows;
Small; Chest 32-34"
Medium; Chest 36-38"
Large; Chest 40-44"
Extra Large; Chest 46-50"
If you need assistance with sizing, or have any questions please contact us. Sizes can be altered to cater for all customers.
We recommend specialist dry-cleaning only for Ventile products.
The coats are made in small batches which means stocks levels can vary. If a product is not in stock at the time of order, please allow a 2-4 week waiting time.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product and recieve a full refund or exchange. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
This policy applies to only standard products. Any special orders or custom designs cannot be returned or exchanged. We are happy to make alterations to the fit of these garments.
Fully tracked postage.